Share ZAPP! Get $100, Give $100.
How it works.
Tell another organization about ZAPP.
Once they join ZAPP, you both receive $100.
Terms and Conditions
- To refer an organization to ZAPP, you must be an individual representing an organization that currently has an account in good standing with ZAPP. The referral program is not open to individual artists using ZAPP.
- The organization you refer must not have had a ZAPP account within the past 24 months of the date of your referral.
- The organization you refer must sign an annual contract.
- Once the organization signs up for a demo, you will receive a form from ZAPP confirming your referral. You must complete the form to be eligible for the $100 gift card once the referred organization signs up for ZAPP.
- You will receive a $100 Visa gift card within 30 days after your referee signs up for ZAPP.
- You may participate as a referrer until the program is terminated or modified by ZAPP. If you refer an event prior to ZAPP’s termination or modification of the program, you will still be eligible to earn the reward described below.
- You must not publish or distribute the invitation to participate in public locations (online or otherwise). Doing so will result in disqualification from participation in the program and any successful referrals will be void, in ZAPP’s sole discretion.
- The reward for this promotion is $100, delivered as a Visa gift card to the email addresses associated with the referrer and referee’s organizations within 30 days of the referee signing an annual contract with ZAPP.
- If a new organization is referred by more than one current ZAPP customer, the referrer reward will go to the organization that referred the new organization first. At this time, organizations can refer up to 10 organizations to ZAPP and receive the reward, though this may change at any time, without notice.
- ZAPP reserves the right to limit, cancel, or revoke a reward if ZAPP determines you have violated these terms and conditions and/or ZAPP and WESTAF’s Terms of Service.
- ZAPP may provide an alternate reward of equal value if it is unable for any reason to fulfil the reward. ZAPP is not responsible and/or liable if any email, reward, referrals are lost, fraudulent, abusive, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, altered, defective, misdirected, tampered with, or irregular in any way or if any participant’s e-mail address or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without participant giving prior written notice to ZAPP.
- ZAPP reserves the right to review any account related to this program and delay completion of the reward.
ZAPP may at any time and in its sole discretion, without prior notice, terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the referral program or these terms.